Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Who has the best schools in Maryland?

     Maryland is filled with people and homes, with that comes families, with families comes children. A question asked time after time from my clients "What is the best school in my area". Simple question but a hard question to answer. What makes a "good" or "great" school that is where different opinions weigh different results. Does a test score truly determine the nurturing and fundamental learning that a child receives from a teacher who cares? or does it represent the social atmosphere of the school. 
     As a Realtor, honestly I could never answer that question? Why? because I'm an Equal Housing Opportunity ambassador and I have no way of rating different schools personally or by my opinion. My expertise is real estate, what I always suggest to my clients is to do their own research by taking a tour of the school, asking fellow parents their opinions or experience from their kids attending that particular school and also to visit the websites listed below. Pay attention to what criteria that these sites use for there rankings such as test scores and grading, what you might consider more valuable to your children education is different for others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment